2/26/14

It's Almost Here

God, you guys, I feel awful about totally ignoring this place for so long, but the stress and ridiculous amount of weekend activity in my life has sky rocketed yet again, thank you American school system. Lately all of my thoughts have consisted of college, college majors, panicking about college majors, and ways to keep my parents out of my room so they don't notice how messy it's gotten. Lovely for me, though, I don't have to bother with that last one any more because just yesterday they played on of their favorite games again, something I like to call Literally Kicking Everything On The Floor In Morgan's Room Into The Hallway.

Other things have happened in the last month, I'm sure of it. I can't really think of anything at the moment but I might as well start off with the classic Valentine's Day commentary. My personal interest in Valentine's Day is that the chocolate is crazy cheap the day after, so that's totally awesome. My best friend and I exchanged teddy bears and the one she got for me is totally adorable. It's pretty big and its holding a red heart with roses sewn onto it.

I also finally saw Frozen, the new Disney princess movie!! This guy at school as been singing its compliments for the greater part of a month now, and I have to agree that it was really very good. Elsa and Anna were perfect and I want to put Olaf in my pocket so I can keep him. It did remind me a lot of Tangled, but I maintain that Tangled was better and had a better story. Sorry, but I can;t help myself when it comes to Flynn. :P

Anyway, thought I might as well give you a little update as to how I'm doing, as well as to mention the fact that MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT WEEK!!. I, this funny-looking little blogger, am turning seventeen next week! It's crazy, I know. I'm still having awkward realizations every so often that I'm already a junior and that the school year is almost thee quarters passed.

Also, I may have accidentally settled on a major to seriously look into as a career, so I'll keep you all up to date on any changed is my commitment phobia department.

See you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, opinions, suggestions, and discussion are always welcome! Feel free to join in, and I'll try to respond to as many people as I can.